Monday, April 12, 2010

New Tshirts!!!

Hi all!!! got a bunch of new tshirts at my etsy shop!!! woohoo. I also got some kids sizes now of Star Bear and Circus Bear, I will post pics of those soon, have yet to list them on etsy. Here are some of the newer adult shirts I have, they are available at my etsy shop, or you can email me at s.millon@gmail.com if you feel better going that route.

First up is French Bear. A variation on a previous design. It says, "My breakfast. It's 33 little kids." Available in men's and women's shirts, yellow or grey color.


Next up are the Girl Power tshirts. These are only available in women's sizes, quite naturally. Colors available are pink or light blue shirts.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

They both super awesomelific. I promise I'm gonna get rich soon.

MrManuel said...

Good job as usual my friend!

Anonymous said...

they are so cute! though i'm not sure bear will be full with just 33 kids LOL

laura b. said...

Those are great! I ♥ your shirts.

Mrs. Hairy Woman said...

Super job Sebastien! Dude you are wearing pink? Very chic!..lol

Tara said...

I love that "Girl Power" T-shirt!!

your sister said...

go girl power! :o)

Gary said...

I love you Sebastien. Please don't forget me when you have made millions and millions of dollars, which I know you will!

Sebastien Millon said...

Zhu: Thanks Zhu! you are rich in spirit my friend!

MrManuel: Merci mon ami!

Prinsesamusang: haha, I know, he needs to up his protein levels.

Laura B: Thank you darrrrling!

Mrs Hairy Woman: I always wear pink. I can own it.

Tara: Thanks so much tara!

Sis: Made in honor of all the women in my life ;)

Gary: Hahaha, you are too kind my friend. If I ever make a lot of money, I promise to only to use it for evil purposes. That's a promise.