Tuesday, April 27, 2010

New Drawings

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting guys! sorry I haven't had as much time as usual to visit your blogs and update on here. I really love and do appreciate your feedback and comments :)

I may be printing kids' shirts with the following floating image in the near future:


This rabbat drawing is a reworked version of an earlier drawing. I made the rabbat a little more cutesy... I like the idea of this drawing and wanted to rework it as there is a good chance I will be using the image for tshirts at some point.


And as some of you know, I'm reworking some of my alphabet series. Here are the reworked versions of A and B:




You totally need to subscribe to my site. It's spammerific!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are all awesome (seriously, what is your drug???) but the first one is my favorite. I mean, who doesn't like floating?

laura b. said...

I adore your alphabet series.

Rabbat is very cute...are you sure he wants to kill me? Maybe he just needs a cuddle.

And I know for a fact that floating is, indeed, fun.

Tara said...

Floating is awesome! Especially in a chic, blue scarf!

Anonymous said...

you are so awesome seb! your creativity is just the best!

Mrs. Hairy Woman said...

Love the Alphabet series too and Floating Bear is Awesome!

Sebastien Millon said...

Zhu: My drug is everything :)

Laura: He lures you in with his cuteness... then he CUTS you!

Tara: Always float in style.

Prinsesamusang: Awww, you are too kind!!!

Mrs Hairy Woman: Thanks so much!