Friday, February 25, 2011

Drawings

I hope you are all doing well! I have been busy, doing lots of drawing. I finished a project for the Phoenix New Times, I designed the cover and spreads for their Phoenix Pocket Guide coming out in mid-March, woohoo!

Here are my latest drawings, I hope you enjoy :)

Drunky Bear Flys a Kite


Potential Greeting Card Design


Bear and His Bunny Friends Take a Nap


Little Baby Owlie Lives in My Head


Organ Donation


Bunnies Ride an Eyebat


Tazzie's (the Tasmanian Devil) Tazzerific


Bunny's Bombing Mission


I Guess It's Bunny's Carrot Now


Little Duckbill Platypus


Teacup Bunnies and Teacup Bear


Black Bears are Competitive


Jack the Ripper


Your Heart Tastes Good


Getting Eaten by a Wolfie


Dinner at Wolfie's

6 comments:

Zhu said...

Woohoo, fame is coming for you! I see you've been busy.

I want an eyebat. Do you know if GM makes these?

Sebastien Millon said...

Thanks so much! How have you been? I will try and find you a mythical eyebat and mail it to you ;)

laura b. said...

You're art is amazing, Sebastien. I feel lucky everytime I see something new! Yay for your dark and twisty mind!

laura b. said...

How embarrassing. Your art. Not you are art. Although maybe you ARE art!

Monkeystyle3000 said...

Little Duckbill Platypus is fantastic, diabolic, and pretty darn cute! Though I suspect his credentials are not up to the American Medical Association's standards.

Sebastien Millon said...

Laura: You have been there since the beginning, you are freakin awesome! Thank you for your continuing support, it means the world to me :)

Monkeystyle: How dare you question little duckbill platypus's medical creditionals! He studied at the university of Saw Surgery and was at the top of his duckbill platypus class.