Saturday, August 05, 2006

Descent

Just got back from seeing the movie Descent. Good flick overall, wish the monsters were scarier though. I only felt like screaming once, seriously only once. It was when the lady behind me screamed like a little girl, I think I got scared because I wasn't expecting her to yell at that moment, totally caught me off guard.

Seeing this movie has me thinking about how I want to see more scary movies. The Shining is the one that scares me the most, but I definitely need to see more scary movies.

There's this movie coming out by the guy who does the Ali G show. Looks hilarious, my buddy was telling me it's already being banned in Kazakstan. I'd like to explain what I saw in the previews, but I don't think I could properly convey the hilarity(or my perception of it) properly.

No comments: