Friday, August 04, 2006

On sickness, I just gotta write this

Usually I'm cool with being sick, so long as I'm not in pain. But usually it's other peoples' reactions that flip me out. I was talking to a friend the other day, and she started telling me how hard it must be, you know, being ill for so long. She told me that being sick for close to a year, well, that's a good chunk of your life. Oh, that really got my heart racing, like, the stress and worry of being ill for so long and the worry of not getting better hit me like a lightning bolt. I know in my soul I'm going to be better, but it's difficult because I have no control over this ridiculous illness. The endlessness of it...

Anyways... I didn't mean to get all negative. This illness has moments where it just freaks me out. When I feel like that there is only one thing that makes everything better. Watching this clip... This clip can probably cure cancer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAPoTaaxHxw

No comments: