Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Foster's Home of Imaginary Friends

I am feeling great today. And I felt pretty good yesterday too! Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! I am soooooooooooooo happeeeee!!!

Anyways, this show is my favorite on tv, it has provided me with laughter even in the darkest and most painful moments of my illness. I just saw that a bunch of the episodes have been posted over on youtube, and I'd post the ones that I really like on my site, but I kinda feel guilty if I did that, does seem a little wrong doesn't it? Instead I'll post a short clip from the show. I've posted it before but you can never watch it too many times. This clip taught me how to get people to do what you want... Be as annoying as you can possibly be! Who says you can't learn important life lessons from cartoons???


7 comments:

Unknown said...

My daughter loves this show, and I've probably seen every single one 5 times each. But I prefer Spongebob, Avatar, Ren & Stimpy, Looney Tunes and Dexter's Lab.

They used to play Thundercats late at night on Cartoon Network, but took it off. Bastards. I was finally getting my daughter hooked on them.

Now, if only they would bring back Voltron!

MrManuel said...

It's as if they took a video of me. Sadly, I do that, even as a 28 year old.

Sebastien Millon said...

Babs: I would be laughing so hard if I had little kids doing that to me. I think I would have to mock them most certainly :)

Omninaif: I understand, there are a lot of great other cartoons, I too love Spongebob, Looney Tunes, Ren and Stimpy haven't seen the other ones you mentioned though. Sheesh, I have a lot in common with 5 year olds!!!

Mrmanuel: Haha, but maybe that's a good thing somehow. I meet someone my age doing that, and I will automatically love them.

Anonymous said...

This is definitely how someone will rule the world one day. Might as well be me.

Anonymous said...

Perhaps the incumbent Repubs can keep their jobs using this method...

This cartoon reminded me of that movie "Dude Where's My Car" where they're ordering food and the Asian woman operating the speaker keeps saying "And den?" until Ashton finally says "NO and den!"

Sebastien Millon said...

Mariana: Hey!!! And me too!!! Cooommeee Onnnnnnnnnnn!!!

Sonja: Oh, that sounds like my kind of movie!!!

Sebastien Millon said...

Thanks for the tip, I've never seen Squidbillies. I've never even heard of it...hope it's not on too late.