Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Don't Play With Matches!


I know some of you have a serious problem because of your crazy love for fire.

Today's lesson is all about the dangers of fire, and the importance of not playing with matches. I am a bear, and although not as cool nor famous as Smoky the Bear, I still try and spread the word on the dangers of fire and playing with fire.

Unfortunately for me, my message is not always well received by little Sebastien.

So, remember everyone, don't play with fire. Even if your self-esteem needs a major boost and you think that lighting a match and burning a couple of cars with molotov cocktails will help you feel better... well, just don't do it.

11 comments:

saf said...

there is a moral in this story somewhere. i don't know what it is but there definitely is one. also, sebastien is totally badass!

Anonymous said...

Promise. I will only touch matches to light my cigarettes.

Do you think the bear is gonna be okay?

Sebastien Millon said...

Saf: Hey Safwat! Sebastien really knows how to handle flamethrowers and welding tools!!!

Zhu: Thank goodness Zhu! Good question on the bear. I will call him, I think he is staying at the intensive care unit.

People in the Sun said...

Sebastien, don't do it. Fire is evil. Listen to the bear.

r. said...

Oh I think the drawings here are simply sublime! Are they yours? I think you ought to write children's books! If not, I think at least you make a marvelous illustrator. Hello Sebastien!

I came from Poddie's place.

Tara said...

We're all grateful that Smokey has other descendants who are as fire conscious as he is.

That little Sebastian is really enjoying his play time there!

Sebastien Millon said...

Robert: Awww, thanks so much for the kind words Robert! And thanks for teh visit as well :)

Tara: Sebastien is fascinated by fire, I think it's safe to make that assumption, hehe...

MrManuel said...

Whenever I hear the word fire, I think of Beavis and Butthead. Every time.

Sebastien Millon said...

Hehe, I loved that show when I was little!

laura b. said...

Where was Little Sebastien this past Tuesday morning? Does he have something to share with the group? haha! Keep fighting the good fight, less famous bear.

Sebastien Millon said...

Oh no... time to do a little research into his whereabouts... I need a forensics team, stat.