Sunday, July 19, 2009

More Alphabetic Misadventures: J is for Jigsaw

Today's drawing is based on the letter "J". I hope you don't get too sad and misty-eyed seeing a poor jaguar looking for his missing paw (cut off by a sneaky kid with a jigsaw). Please don't cry. He probably found his missing paw and had it stitched back on by an excellent surgeon who goes by the name Dr. Seagull (fancy that).

All's well that ends well.

And many thanks to the wonderful Crazy4Coens, she sent me an album of her son's band, Drinkin At Your Funeral. I am loving it!!! definitely check out their site. And she runs a great blog as well :)


I know what you need! More spam emails! Sign up for my spa... er I mean for my updates by Email

11 comments:

Ananda girl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

The jaguar doesn't even looked phased by it. Oh well, they automatically regenerate their limbs, don't they? Anyway, a jaguar paw is a lucky charm.

Ananda girl said...

I am glad that it's only red ink! The jaguar doesn't seem to feel any pain and look at how happy Boy is!

J is for joy!

Sebastien Millon said...

Ananda Girl: Oh nooo, I have it all confused! So sorry... oh, J is for Joy as well of course!

Aliencg: Yes, Jaguar is a very mellow sort of fellow :)

sammy said...

did the jaguar visit "c is for cocaine" perhaps and now he can't feel the paw? if so, good for him, he was prepared for the little boy.
or, maybe he's jumping ahead to "s is for stoned" or even "l is for lidocaine"

Tara said...

Let us paws now and reflect on the dangers of letting little kids play with jigsaws.

laura b. said...

Let this be a lesson to jaguars everywhere. That buzzing sound you hear? Not a bee.

Sebastien Millon said...

Sammy: I really like your theory :)

Tara: Wonderful rhyme! I'm thinking of doing little rhymes that go along with the picture. You guys are great with your ideas!

Laura: Ahhahahahha, love it, put a smile on my face.

crazy4coens said...

i have nothing else cute to say, other than thanks for promoting the band and for saying i "run a great blog"!
your cartoons are better than anything i have ever blogged.

you are touched! and i mean that in a good way!

Sebastien Millon said...

You are awesome, thanks again for the wonderful cd!

crazy4coens said...

thanks! and you're welcome!