Another meme I wanted to do that I found over at Silverneurotic's blog.
1. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? Chicago. I'd say somewhere in California, but earthquakes, I don't like those. Although Chicago is vulnerable but not as much as Cali.
2. What’s your favorite article of clothing? Rugby jersey
3. Favorite physical feature of the opposite sex? Smile. Nice curves.
4. What’s the last CD that you bought? Can't remember.
5. Where’s your favorite place to be? With family in France.
6. Where is your least favorite place to be? Fast food joint. Man, I am such a pain in the ass!
7. What’s your favorite place to be massaged? Hands.
8. Strong in mind or strong in body? Both I hope. Well, currently my body is weak, so I guess I have to say my mind!
9. What time do you wake up in the morning? Love waking up early. 6 or 7am.
10. What is your favorite kitchen appliance? This thing that is like a mini blender... Don't know what you call it, probably just called a mini blender!
11. What makes you really angry? People who disrespect me or try to screw me over. Especially during my illness I've had some people take some real cheap shots or act really judgemental. When I feel better and don't have as much pain and symptoms I feel more forgiving, these people don't truly mean harm. But when I'm in pain I think about them and what they've said for motivation to get through this bs illness. I try not to rely on anger though, it's a draining emotion that is ultimately very empty.
12. If you could play any instrument, what would it be? Tabla, I like the harmonica too. But you know, if you want real glory and all the ladies, you gotta be the lead guitarist.
13. Favorite colour? Pink and Black
14. Which do you prefer…sports car or SUV? Sport car... but, I don't particularly like these choices!
15. Do you believe in an afterlife? Ask me on my death bed. I'm not close enough to death to fully believe in it yet, but I think there's a good chance that I will. Kinda like Pascal's wager.
16. Favorite children’s book? The ultimate classic: "How To Be Murderously Great Through the Use of Guns, Rocket Launchers, Knives, and a Couple of Pit Bulls!"
17. What is your favorite season? Spring
18. Your least favorite household chore? Hate doing laundry.
19. If you could have one super power, what would it be? Someone wrote a good answer for this, but I can't remember it. This means I have to rely on myself, and I usually panic when that's the case! Oh boy, how bout something unoriginal like superhuman strength. It's gotta be fun. And I promise to only use it for evil. Ah! I mean for good. I'm sick and tired of my stupid subconscious, it's always finding ways to expose my secret evilness.
20. If you have a tattoo, what is it? Colorful dragons snaking up from the middle of my back, then curling around my shoulders with the heads of the fire-breathing dragons located at my chest. I designed it myself. That's a lie. I do have many ideas for tattoos, but I don't really want a tattoo. I don't mind them so much, and I'm more apt to appreciate a tattoo if it has been designed by the person who wears it.
21. Can you juggle? No, I remember my PE class years ago when we had to learn juggling. I was pissed and didn't try. PE isn't about preparing you to join the circus, PE is about tough mental and physical challenges in real sports. Like dodgeball and square dancing.
22. The one person from your past that you wish you could go back and talk to? Big Bird or the Snuffleupagous. Or Tony the Tiger. That guy is great.
23. What’s your favorite day? Thursday or Friday.
24. What’s in the trunk of your car? Nothing important. Well, nothing that the cops need to know about... I definitely don't have dead bodies in the back of my car. I'm not THAT dumb! I put those in my sister's car, you know, she takes the fall if anything happens. I'm a good brother like that.
25. Which do you prefer, sushi or hamburger? Sushi. I do like hamburgers, but I'm sort of a healthaholic. Jeez, ironic I got so sick since I'm usually such a healthy person, but maybe it would've been worse had I not been so healthy.