Thursday, September 21, 2006

Forgive me, I'm a bit bitter at the moment

Let me preface this: I'm sorry, I hate people who are bitter and angry, two very disagreeable qualities. Now that I've gotten that out of the way, I will promptly join their ranks!

I've been tired this week and have basically spent the whole time in front of the tv. There's about a million other things I would rather have spent my time doing but was too tired to do. Arrrgghhhhhh!!!!!

Let's see, my productive week included... Televised baseball games. I also watched some bone crunching football action which is a great way for me to vicariously unleash my anger. I felt very evil in finding my anger appeased when I saw some dude(actually a complete showboat) get hit so hard his helmet flew off. It was truly vicious! I'm laughing right now just thinking about it. This insane amount of evilness leads me to worry that my soul has surrendered to the dark side. I'm still a good person, right? When I'm having my bad days I'm just tinged with a slight melancholy and a dash of the macabre, that's all.

Yup, it's been a bad week. But I do thank God I haven't been having the headaches and nausea, and I have a feeling the next couple of days will be better and I'll have some energy to read.

No comments: