Thursday, September 14, 2006

They Might be Giants and Meow Mix

Sometimes this band is annoying, and sometimes they are perfect. I think this is one of their perfect songs. I also like their crane song, I only heard it once or twice but I have never been able to get it out of my head. That song is stuck in my head just like those meow meow commercials where the cat sings, "I want chicken, I want liver, meow mix, meow mix please deliver..." Those advertising people really know what they are doing, God knows I don't want a frikkin cat jingle stuck in my head yet there it is.

2 comments:

poppedculture said...

Theres only one thing that I know how to do well
And Ive often been told that you only can do
What you know how to do well
And thats be you,
Be what youre like,
Be like yourself,
And so Im having a wonderful time
But Id rather be whistling in the dark

Thanks for the TMBG flashback. I was a huge fan for years. The song that hooked me the first time was Particle Man.

Sebastien Millon said...

Ohhh, I'll have to find that song!