Friday, September 29, 2006

Artwork: Scary-looking monsters plus news and notes from my fascinating life

I discovered this amazing artist, Nicholas Di Genova, through a post at the blog Drawn. The artist's website is www.mediumphobic.com. I love artwork of crazy looking monsters, yet even though they are scary-looking, these monsters have a touch of the comedic.

Other notes: I discovered(just call me Columbus ok!) a site that has the sound recordings of the Truffaut/Hitchcock interviews. How cool is that! A tad on the obscure side, but if you're a Hitchcock fan probably worth listening to.

Other other notes: I went to the doctor today. I am watching many Simpsons' episodes. I've had more energy lately. I am going to an acupuncture session tomorrow. Snakes still haunt my thoughts. I want a cat. I want an army of cats. The cats will hunt the scorpions(cats are immune to scorpion venom) and possibly flush out the snakes from this house.

4 comments:

Sebastien Millon said...

Oh yes it would!

And I always have this image of Cardinal Richelieu stroking his cat for inspiration and peace. I read a biography of his a while back and that image always stuck with me, just seemed kind of funny.

Anonymous said...

I am, in fact, a Hitchcock fan and therefore I just might listen to it.

Sky said...

How did your acupuncture go? I've had it done before. It's a little freaky and scary to do.

Sebastien Millon said...

It went well, I wasn't really scared at all actually. I don't know if it's really helping, but I'm going to go a couple more times to give it a shot!