Monday, September 25, 2006

We have a big time problem in our yard...

We have an infestation of killer rabbits. They stare me down, taunt me, flagrantly display their vicious carnivore teeth. They have a cracked out look in their eyes... maybe they ate too many carrots. One cool thing though is that they are tri-lingual. They've really helped me with my Spanish. Nonetheless, they really scare me. We also have another kind of rabbit that is endemic to our yard, the saber-toothed bunny. When I feel ok I'll try and snag a photo of them or create a realistic artistic rendering. In the mean time, pray for me.


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha!

LeperColony said...

Your picture is quite intimidating. I haven't been this frightened of a rabbit since Bunnicula.

Sebastien Millon said...

But don't worry about me! I've been feeling pretty well today and have been able to create a genetically altered supermouse, he's a little on the obese side but quite awesome. I will be bringing him on line soon to fight demonic rabbits, including the one you call Bunnicula.

Sky said...

Haha. That is a great drawing. I've always liked bunnies and thought that they were quite cute, but after reading your blog, I'm having second thoughts. I recall you had a post about how they used to taunt your dog and now this.

Sebastien Millon said...

You know, I think it's because I like rabbits so much that I enjoy demonizing them. There they are, everyday in my yard, and there always seems to be more and more of them, with their little cotton tails, methodically munching away on the grass...

Sebastien Millon said...

I've been meaning to see that movie forever!

poppedculture said...

I second the Wererabbit recomendation. Your drawing comes surprisingly close.

Anonymous said...

haha, that rabbit strangely reminds me of donnie darko...

Sebastien Millon said...

Damnit! I can't even be creative when I create my evil rabbits:(

I'm going to think long and hard, and create a new genetically modified supervillain rabbit that no one has ever dreamed of before.