Friday, September 08, 2006

Herbie: Fully LOADED!!!!

Ok, I only saw a couple minutes of this movie, but, yes, oh my god, I have to say it was amusing. I really like Matt Dillon and Lindsay Lohan wasn't so bad. Granted I felt terrible and my judgement tends to get thrown out of whack when I'm not at my most tippity toppedness. Maybe I'm just using that as an excuse, maybe I genuinely enjoyed this movie. Whaddya think about that?

Please God, let it be a fluke. Has my sense of discrimination been blowed up? Am I too lenient in judgement, or just flat eccentric, or is it plain stupidity? Ahhhh, I suppose we'll never know. And no, that is not an invitation for people to answer that question, because I for one place enormous, unbelievable, unheard of, monsterously obscene value in my ability to judge whatever it is that must be judged, so this whole thing is a flippin' fluke.

Shoot me. Shoot me now. I really did like it.

3 comments:

Jayne d'Arcy said...

ohhhhh give yourself a break! You're allowed to laugh at stupidity now and then. And really, who could ever resist the torment Herbie put humans through? :)

Sebastien Millon said...

HAha! I know, I actually tend to like really silly things, and I'm not actually that mad that I like it, it's just kind of fun to act like that.

Anonymous said...

haha. you should watch freaky friday. now there's a good one with jamie lee curtis and lindsay lohan--before she looked self-starved