Saturday, December 23, 2006

Christmas Tagged

So I've been tagged by Babs, she is getting her revenge on me.

[The tagee (me) lists 3 things that I would love to get for Christmas. Then I list 3 things that I definitely do not want to get for Christmas. Then I tag 5 friends and list their names. The one I tag needs to write on their blogs about their Christmas wishes then tag 5 more people. When you tag someone you need to leave a comment that says "you've been Christmas tagged!" in their comments]

Three Things I Want For Christmas:
1. I will not go with the most obvious choice of high-octane weaponry. How bout world peace? Is that cool? Too abstract? They didn't mention if the things I wanted had to be things... If so, I'll just say I want a red panda.
2. Abstract thing I want: World domination. Concrete material thingy I want: some cool books.
3. Abstract thing I want: Happiness. Concrete material thingy I want: new pair of sunglasses.

Three Things I Don't Want For Christmas:
1. Duckbill Platypuses taking over the world.
2. More illness. Well, I know I'm ill, but actually in both senses. So it evens out?
3. World domination... I thought about this and realized it's way too much responsibility.

My victims:
WAT
Lauren
Mariana
Silverneurotic
Trey

15 comments:

Cassandra said...

muwhahaha... don't worry, I'll take care of taking over the world!
The red panda... I'm afraid you'll have to get that one yourself.

Sebastien Millon said...

Damn, you're not gonna get me the panda? How bout a raccoon, can you get me that? Love to have me a pet raccoon...

Cassandra said...

You're a nut! Maybe a cashew or a pecan. Not sure.

Anonymous said...

i would love to get u a red panda or raccon if i could!

hey! they're cute!! how i wish i can have them too.. *sigh*

Lauren Brazeal said...

Rock on. Weaponry should be on everyone's list. Merry X-mas!

People in the Sun said...

Happy new year.

Red Pandas are delicious.

Anonymous said...

I got my Christmas wish... I made it through a full year meme free!

Merry Christmas Sebster!

Mariana said...

Merry Christmas, Sebastien!

WAT said...

I'm not gonna tag five people, 'cause I just know they won't do it due to time constraints or they just being lazy! HOOHOOHAHA!

Three things I want for Xmas:

1) Excellent physical, emotional,and mental health.

2) More love and respect from other fellow human beings as well as the same coming from me towards them.

3) For the Beatles to reunite, but alas, two of the members are dead so I can always dream by listening to their recordings and watching them on DVD.

Three things I don't want for Xmas:

1) For Paris Hilton to continue making headlines. What is it with that stupid bitch?! She is so annoying.

2) Drinking glasses. No, no, no. I don't want them. Have enough already, thanks people!

3) No more bills! Tired of the phone bill, gas, water & power, insurance, cable, mortgage, etc. UGH! Wishful thinking, but shoot!

MERRY XMAS!

M- Filer said...

I've been Blog surfing tonight, and I must say--You are pretty damn cute. Nice Blog too.

Merry Christmas

Trey said...

Merry Christmas, Sebastien! Give Rambo some holiday ear cheer from me. Have some yourself--it's great, free, and still legal. And don't even THINK about flushing your ears down the toilet. Seriously. Stop thinking about it. Stop. STOP!!


I mean it!

Sebastien Millon said...

Babs: Yup, I'm totally insane. I love it too!

Dolcedonna: Gotta love those little creatures, how can one resist!

Lauren: Merry X-mas! Yeah, weaponry should be a default Christmas present, instead of the default candle present.

People in the Sun: Happy New Year! You are evil by the way, no one eats cute furry little animals... uh, actually I do love rabbit, hehe...

Bice: Merry X-mas Bice! I was going to tag you, but I thought you'd try and kill me if i did!

Mr. Fabulous: Merry X-mas! Coulda done without the taunting though... I'm going to get me a red panda if it's the last thing I do!

Mariana: Merry Christmas!!!!

WAT: Oh man, I totally want Paris to keep making headlines! But yeah, bills suck, don't want those anymore either.

M-filer: Merry Christmas! Thanks for stroking my ego!!!

Taarzaan: Merry Christmas! But I already flushed... Life isn't worth living anymore...

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a super Christmas!!!

I noticed you are still on 25peeps.com. Guess what - I'm on there now, too! Click on my picture ( I know you will find it!!!)

Hedy De Vine said...

merry christmas! i hope you got the red panda you wanted.

Sebastien Millon said...

Sonja: Thanks! Hope you enjoyed the holiday! Yeah I saw you on 25peeps and voted for you of course!!!

Hedy de Vine: Merry Christmas to you too!!! SAdly, I did not get a red panda. But I got my little German Shepherd here, right next to me right now, and that's pretty cool...