So I've been tagged by Babs, she is getting her revenge on me.
[The tagee (me) lists 3 things that I would love to get for Christmas. Then I list 3 things that I definitely do not want to get for Christmas. Then I tag 5 friends and list their names. The one I tag needs to write on their blogs about their Christmas wishes then tag 5 more people. When you tag someone you need to leave a comment that says "you've been Christmas tagged!" in their comments]
Three Things I Want For Christmas:
1. I will not go with the most obvious choice of high-octane weaponry. How bout world peace? Is that cool? Too abstract? They didn't mention if the things I wanted had to be things... If so, I'll just say I want a red panda.
2. Abstract thing I want: World domination. Concrete material thingy I want: some cool books.
3. Abstract thing I want: Happiness. Concrete material thingy I want: new pair of sunglasses.
Three Things I Don't Want For Christmas:
1. Duckbill Platypuses taking over the world.
2. More illness. Well, I know I'm ill, but actually in both senses. So it evens out?
3. World domination... I thought about this and realized it's way too much responsibility.