Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Spongebob in German Is Good For You! Plus I Go On a Tangent About How Cool I Think Raccoons Are!



This video has nothing to do with anything. I just find it funny! They keep playing the Spongebob movie on tv, plus the show is on all the time, kinda crazy, even I'm getting a little bit tired of Spongebob... I haven't seen Foster's in a while, that's my absolute favorite show of all time. Come to think of it I haven't been watching too much tv, usually when I feel better I do other stuff...

I'm really going to miss watching all those crazy fear-inducing shows on the Discovery Channel, you know, stuff about killer spiders, tigers, snakes... So much information I don't need, but find so satisfying in an odd I wonder what it'd be like dying like that kinda way. The other day I even saw a show on catching raccoons (in French the raccoon is called a raton laveur!, haha that is one of my favorite names for anything!). These raccoons would end up in peoples' houses and offices, and these animal catching people would have to come get them. I was mesmerized with the footage, raccoons are awesome, they are totally ferocious, yet they look so cute and cuddly. Suffice it to say, raccoons are my second favorite animal after German Shepherds, although I do really like black cats... Wow, I end up writing all this when my original intent was to write something serious about art and painting!

I can't resist including this clip from Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends, I posted this once before, but it's so great!!!!! Whenever I don't feel well and need to laugh, this clip never fails!


7 comments:

Nikki Neurotic said...

I've never watched this Foster's show before. I have never even heard of it before, but I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard!

Sebastien Millon said...

Haha, I'm glad you liked it!!!! The show is great, hopefully you can catch it sometime.

Anonymous said...

OMG! That Foster's clip... I was actually crying I was laughing so hard. THAT was funny! Too, too funny!

M said...

:D Everybody should watch one Foster's video at least once a day. And this was supposed to be a serious post on art? You gotta write about art more often! BTW, what do you think of Pepe le Pew? I think it's just great, as in makes-life-worth-living kind of great.

Sebastien Millon said...

Bice: I'm so happy you loved that clip as much as I do! It never ever fails to bring a tear of joy and a smile ot my face!

Mariana: It should be required!!! No one would ever be angry anymore! I really need to write about art, it's something I love, but sometimes it is still a little hard thinking about it, since I can't work on it it makes me a little sad. Pepe le Pew, awesome, absolutely!!!

Mrs. Hairy Woman said...

I have a friend who took in raccoons to rehabilitate to be returned back to the wild. They would be rescued when babies, the mother is usually hit by a truck or something and the animal people would save the babies and she would take care of them and give them names.. rocky and brandy..but she did a good deed..

Sebastien Millon said...

Awww, that is sweet of your friend. And giving them names, must be hard when they have to go back to the wild...