Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Celebrity Gossip!!! It's Crack Baby!


Ok, I know I did a post on celeb stuff not long ago. You know what, it doesn't matter, this stuff is crackalicious.

First off, let me just laugh, and laugh so hard I won't be able to see straight or remember what was sooooo funny in the first place. Oh yeeaaah, let me get to the funny story, the story that made me laugh so hard, and I hope it makes you laugh too, but if you are more sensible than me you probably won't feel amused, likely the emotions you will experience will be fear, horror, and shock. The story is this: Paris Hilton wants kids, actually, to be more exact she wants 4 kids in 5 years!!! Well, I'll give her this, I think she'd make a better mother than Britney, of course, Britney's almost killed her baby about a million times, so that ain't saying much. And you can also credit Paris for being so ambitious, 4 kids in 5 years, that's a mighty challenge.

Nicole Ritchie with a trayful of food, YEAH RIGHT!

I find these photos of Nicole Ritchie appalling, egregious, preposterous, and deceitful. Nicole Ritchie holding a trayful of food!!! Hahaha, and I bet a rabbit can fly to the moon, well, maybe in an acid trip he could! Anyways, I truly doubt the veracity of these images, in fact, I'm 100% sure they are photoshopped, likely by her publicist. The pictures are probably as deceptive and disinformative as the pre-war intelligence we were fed on Iraq. Moreover, everybody knows food is for losers, and someone like Nicole Ritchie is way too cool to eat. I don't eat either, I'm just that cool.

Ohhhh, I Like the Hair!

Alright now, let me be nice, I've been a little acerbic and slightly malicious lately. So, what do you guys think of this look, seems like a couple stars are sporting it, like Janet Jackson and Gwen Stefani (pictured above). I actually love it! Very sexy. And I'm being serious, this isn't me being sarcastic, I really dig that look!

17 comments:

Barry Nong said...

Super Links eh!!!
Do I have to wear my undies on the outside when I come here???

Unknown said...

Dude man. Are you like watching too much Entertainment Tonight or something?

Paris Hilton couldn't even take care of a cockroach. She would find some way of destroying it.

But Paris craves attention. Her kids would be warped from day 1. I already feel bad. Firstly she would name her first child, 'London' saying that it (the name London) comes from the same State as the city Paris did. And would think it very clever indeed.

How's that dog of yours doing?

M said...

I can't believe it. Now that she's changed friends and her best buddy is Britney (who has kids) NOW she wants like five of them? Is she competitive or what?

That look is very Elvira in Scarface. I think it's a little aging on Gwen.

Nikki Neurotic said...

1. I wonder if Paris realizes she'll actually have to gain weight when she's pregnant.

2. The lunch tray was probably airbrushed onto the picture.

3. Gwen Stefani gives me nightmares now. Pity, since I LOVED her when I was younger. She used to be one cool chick. Now, not so much. I think her husband should lock her in the basement and force her to listen to old school No Doubt until she promises to go back to her roots and drop the psuedo hip hop act. It doesn't fit her.

Sebastien Millon said...

Shaymus: HAha, not a bad idea!!! Well, so long as I don't see it.

Omninaif: I don't what it is!!!! I'm not even feeling so bad and I'm still all into the celebs!!! Hahaha, I think Paris plays a little dumber, but not much, than she really is.

Mariana: Yeah, it is very weird, I remember not long ago when Paris didn't want any kids. Hmmm, yeah, I didn't like Pfeiffer's hair in Scarface, I guess it depends on the person.

Silverneurotic:
1. Quick retraction of her statement when realizes this!
2. 100%.
3. Yeah, I didn't follow her too much before, so it sounds sad from what you're saying.

Trey said...

Dude--that's Paris' new diet plan--EAT 4 kids, over a period of five years. Canabalism is the new kabalah.........

Anonymous said...

You'd look stupid with that hairstyle. I'm just saying 'casue someone needs to.

MrManuel said...

Paris shouldn't have kids - babies don't deserve to be born with diseases.

Nicole - You misssed the last pic where she throws away all the food except for one little bite.

The hair - Yech!

Sebastien Millon said...

Taarzaan: Yeah, probably get lots of protein that way too!! Haha, that cannibalism joke, might be a little too close to the truth if you think about it, there's no telling what those celebrity scientologists are doing!!!

Bice: Seriously, I was going to put up a picture of my new hairstyle and now you preempt it with these terrible remarks. I gotta go get a new haircut now...

Mrmanuel: Hahaha, so true so true. Yeah,I've been searching for the Nicole pics, the ones you mention. As for the hair, I do seem to be in the minority in terms of liking that style!

Mrs. Hairy Woman said...

I'm sure I left a comment here earlier today. I guess it was deleted.. I suppose it was too serious.. sorry about that..Brit and Nicole best of friends.. meanwhile a slapfest was going on with Paris and Lindsay Lohan..My guess is they fought over the wrong guy..

Anonymous said...

It's kinda hard for Gwen to do a look wrong. At least in my opinion.

And re: Nicole Richie's food tray? She's donating it to starving children for a tax write-off.

Sebastien Millon said...

Babybull40: I promise I didn't delete it!!! I would let you know if I did. Haha, these celebrities, they are so crazy!!!

Nicole: Yeah, Gwen always looks good I think! Haha, I bet you're right about Nicole's donation and tax write-off!

Mrs. Hairy Woman said...

I think I wrote aboaut the fact that Britney and Nicole being fakes.. and it's money that gets them where they are.. something to that effect..Money doesn't always bring happiness. More like annoying pics of going pantiless.. And the starving waif look is so not cool.. I hope she donated the crumbs left on her tray..ha ha .. Brit.. she needs some serious intervention.. hey did you know that her Ex.. Kevin Federline is now refered to as her "Fedex"..lol

Mrs. Hairy Woman said...

Some one told me about the "fedex" thing.. what a joke.. only selling what around 3000 albums..

Sebastien Millon said...

Ah, yes, fakeness... I don't know, they aren't quite smart enough to know how to be fake, I think they just are themselves, extremely superficial and silly... Haha, yeah I heard about the Fedex thing, that is funny! Turns out he may have been the thing keeping Britney glued together, OMG, how crazy is this world! Only 3000 albums, hahahah, I laughed so hard when I saw a video of him rapping. I sort of wish he'd be making more money so he can be get financed to make more terrible albums.

Mrs. Hairy Woman said...

was that rapping oh ok .. well I think he might want get job back flipping burgers..lol..

Sebastien Millon said...

Haha, yeah, I hope he has a backup career...