I got tagged by Silverneurotic, so I will give you a list of terrible evil things about me.
1. I hate phones. I hate them with a passion. I love getting to talk to people through them, but I feel like they are always causing me problems, disconnecting on me. Plus cellphones are so invasive, you can always be reached (which is both good and bad)... As you can guess I'm not always great with answering my phone. Plus I forgot to turn my phone off last night and it just so happened someone called me at 4 in the morning.
2. I am insanely afraid of sharks, and hence the ocean. You probably already knew that. I'm so afraid, I haven't washed my hands in ages, taken a shower in years (for fear that sharks will materialize out of the faucets, hell, even the drains! The only water I drink is bottled, because I can be certain there are no sharks in it! Of course I don't go swimming in pools, you know that drain in the deep end...well it's directly linked to the ocean, so there is a chance that great white sharks will show up in your pool and come after you). My motto: 'You can never be too careful.' I forgot to tell you I live in a bubble and I'm good at trivial pursuit.
3. I don't eat any candy, sodas, muffins, donuts, any of that sort of junk food. I do love chocolate though.
4. I lived in Japan for 3 years.
5. My favorite invention is the bicycle. Haha, kind of weird to love the bicycle, but it's just so simple and efficient, I love those qualities.
6. I now believe in things I don't see (I guess it's kind of like I believe in magic and spirits, I won't get into the details, they will frighten you! Well, let me tell you about all the monsters I see...wait a sec, I'm not sure if they are drug induced hallucinations or reality). I think being sick by this tiny infintesimal virus showed me there are so many things that we don't see, yet these invisible things can affect our lives in such powerful ways. One basic example other than viruses and illnesses, an example that affects absolutely everyone: Gravity, you don't see it, but it always has a hand in every second of your life. Well, going along those lines, I think there must be other forces and things we don't see (that includes a spiritual realm, religion, any of that stuff, I won't get specific about all that, I don't want you to find out I'm a hardcore Christian conservative who enjoys, delights in, marvels, cries with joy, laughs demonically at the fact that everyone is doomed to eternal hell, while I, because I am so righteously awesome, am promised eternal happiness in a most heavenly place, uh, that would be heaven I guess!). Sorry, sometimes I just ramble...
Now I must tag six people:
Anyone else I didn't tag who wants to do the MeMe should most definitely do it.