Saturday, December 02, 2006

Celeb and Sports News (You Know You Need This! Seriously, Don't Act Like You Don't!)


Celebrity News
In fun celebrity news, Britney is just plunging into the single life with gusto. She's now hanging out with Paris Hilton too, haha, I would pay money to hear the conversation that goes on between those two!

In more Paris news, I also heard somewhere that Paris and Lindsay Lohan got into a fight, with Paris supposedly hitting Lindsay. What do these people have to fight about, I don't really get that, unless it's just to get more publicity and attention. Who knows why? Well, I guess if I had the trifecta going (young, rich, and famous) I'd do my fair share of hotel room trashing, I'd probably also be sucker punching unsuspecting rival celebrities I was jealous of, I'd also have to do a lot, lots lots lots of drugs, I'd also have to reserve a couple hours a day so I could stare at photos of myself and revel in my own beauty, my favorite would probably be creating false gossip (that would be fun!), and just being glamorous, I suppose. I just spend a lot of time wondering, if I were a celebrity, what would my drug of choice be? Seems like LSD could be nice, but nobody is doing that nowadays. Cocaine seems to be exhilarating, not to mention fashionable and chic... Marijuana is a bit too far down on the totem pole for consideration, although I think Paris was caught with some (which would certainly make marijuana fashionable to smoke once again). Quite frankly, alcohol seems to be the drug choice for celebrities with absolutely no imagination. Heroin, now that was in style, but probably about 10 years ago right? Whatever happened to the heroin chic... seems like a good thing that faded into history, but I guess models are as thin and sickly looking as ever, with or without heroin. Hopefully they get some rules in the modeling industry, those young girls get manipulated by the agencies... they have no choice but to be rail thin. What in God's name am I talking about!!!!

And I also heard this (I watched the E channel yesterday!, that's why I know all this!), Lindsay Lohan is attending AA meetings. Hopefully she'll be ok, I kind of have a soft spot for her after seeing her in Freaky Friday... Which reminds me, I still need to see the Parent Trap...

Sports
In a sense it's unfortunate, when I feel better I start doing more productive things and forget to focus on the things that matter in life. The things that matter? Well, celebrity gossip and sports of course! I can't believe I missed the Patriots/Bears game last Sunday, I had to check today to see who won (the Patriots)! I don't know who's playing this week in NFL games, although I did atone for my lack of watching sports last night by watching part of the Suns' game (they won! and Amare played really well!).

16 comments:

Nikki Neurotic said...

Forget the Parent Trap, you have to see Mean Girls. I think it's gonna be on tv soon actually. Very very funny movie.

Anonymous said...

Parent Trap is excellent with Lindsay Lohan. I'm old enough to prefer the original one with Hayley Mills, Maureen O'Hara and Brian Keith.

Leisa said...

I still say marijuana is fashionable. ;)

If not, dammit, I'll make it so!

Barry Nong said...

Hey Seb...I am just trying to upload to my blog and cant because my tool bar that includes the "insert pic" logo has completely disappeared???
Has this happened to you??

Sebastien Millon said...

Silverneurotic: Oh yeah! I've seen parts of Mean Girls, I love it! Need to see the whole thing.

Glorious: Yeah, I've never seen the original either, oh, I like Maureen O'Hara, wasn't she in the Quiet Man with John Wayne?

Leisa: Haha, you have the power! Do it!

Shaymus: Hmmm, that hasn't happened to me, but blogger can be a bitch sometimes. Oh, I think they were doing some work on blogger at some point, maybe that's why you are having trouble. I'd try again later, or google 'blogger problems + today's date' or something like that. Bet it will be working soon though on it's own.

M said...

I take it you still haven't read the statement Lindsay released to the press, regarding Robert Altman's death? If I were his family I would sue her, do something, anything to stop her from ever opening her mouth again, on any subject. And I would send her back to school, and not allow her to work again until she had learned how to write with a minimum of skills.

http://people.aol.com/people/article/0,26334,1562392,00.html

Anonymous said...

I have reverted to my original blog till the problem is fixed...I will try the google idea :)

MrManuel said...

I can't stand Lohan. I have such an intense hatred for her. More than Paris Hilton actually because I think Lohan should know better. Hilton is just too dumb to realize how annoying she is. I have a celeb gossip site I check daily and it always seems to have Lohan being an idiot.

Amare is starting to look better and better. Pretty exciting for Suns fans...

Sebastien Millon said...

Mariana: Oh man, I read that, definitely not Shakespeare!!!

Shaymus: Ok, hope that works out, so weird...

Mr. Fab: Ok look, we're going to have to discuss this. How bout this, you can be Lindsay's first husband, and I get to be 2nd! HAha. Yeah, you are right, need to see that movie all the way through...

Mrmaneul: Hey what site do you check? Hehe, I understand, but I find them hard to hate, specially Lindsay, Paris is more annoying to me. I think they're just goofy though, always entertaining! Oh yeah, Amare, Suns are getting on track!

MrManuel said...

Egotastic.com Awesome site!

Unknown said...

When did Chewbacca stop becoming all the hype?

Sebastien Millon said...

Mrmanuel: Thanks, I will be checking it out!

Omninaif: Never stopped, still is... Although Paris is a little better looking.

Tara said...

I think "Mean Girls" is the only movie I liked Lindsay Lohan in. Pretty funny movie, I have it on DVD. It is "so fetch".

Sebastien Millon said...

Ok, it's unanimaous, I HAVE to see Mean Girls all way through!

Anonymous said...

I think we should take up a collection for Britney as I hear that she is so poor now that she can't afford underpants...

Sebastien Millon said...

Haha, well fortunately she signed a prenup right? Or else she'd be in big trouble!