Sunday, March 11, 2007

Fringes. And a Couple Thank Yous.

Fringes is awesome (and so is her blog)!

She did a lot of drugs and the talking raccoons distracted her so much that she let her guard down and decided she'd let me write a post over at her blog. Not a smart move.

And a couple thank yous...

Thanks to Deb for posting about my cartoon creations and saying such nice things about them! Please check out her blog, it's awesome, just like Fringes is awesome.

I must also thank Tara, over at Eclectic Spaghetti for posting about me a while back (and saying such nice things too!). Tara is always upbeat, obviously awesome, and she does these very fun drawings about the days of the week, it's kinda hard to explain... so go visit her to see what I'm talking about.

Also, thanks to K over at A Yoga Coffee Outlook for her kind words about this blog. K is most certainly awesome. Go visit her!

I actually have so many to thank... all of you who regularly visit, thanks for helping me stay positive through the tough times, thanks for making me laugh, and thanks for all your kind uplifting words. Anyways, you know who you are. Thank you.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a Seb lovefest today!

Mrs. Hairy Woman said...

We dig you Sebastien.. You are awesome and so are your drawings..keep it up..

Tara said...

Awwww, shucks, Sebastien! Thank you so much! Thank you for your thank yous. :D

Sebastien Millon said...

Bice: But as you reminded me, God hates me...

Babybull: Thanks so much!!! You're too sweet :)

Tara: Thank you for your thank yous of my thank yous :)

Becky said...

i really liked your post on Fringe's blog about SUnday school. it's quite interesting to me to hear other people's experiences about God and childhood.

Sebastien Millon said...

Thanks so much, I need to write a post about my first confession, it was awesome.

Becky said...

would love to hear it! i hope you're feeling better.

Sebastien Millon said...

Thanks! I'll try and do it some time soon :)