Sunday, November 26, 2006

Links to Cool Stuff. Backstabbing Leads to No Bond. Plus I Got a Stingray in the Mail.

Links: Short Films. Annunciation Paintings.
A friend sent me these links that are soooo great. Mostly short films, really fun stuff...
Animated Short
Ninja Dinosaur
Weird Animation but Cool Song

Also, check out Mariana's post on Annunciation paintings, she includes lots of cool paintings, and she makes some fun commentary!

Backstabbing Friend
We didn't make it to the Bond movie... Here's a story filled with lies and deceit, a story so injurious you will feel sick to your stomach.

My so-called friend had been telling me all week how excited he was to see the Bond movie, telling me I shouldn't see it before he came to town because we would go see it. Of course I get more excited, because I feed off other's excitement, so I was starting to really anticipate the Bond movie (for evidence please witness the previous post). We were going to go yesterday, but I ended up feeling tired and pretty sick, so he just came by the house and hung out. This is when he dropped the bombshell, he told me it wasn't a big deal that we didn't go, he had already seen it! He just wanted to see it again, and was putting up a full-fledged charade to make me think he hadn't already seen the film. He lied to me! And if you know me, you know no one lies to me and gets away with it unpunished (a moral code I've learned from my diligent study of violent movies). My trust in him is shattered, I hope he reads this and feels soooo guilty that he sends me a million dollars to buy my loyalty back (hint, you should do this my friend! by the way, that's cash! I don't accept checks or money orders). We don't have anymore opportunities to see the film, because he is going back to work in a place far far away.

Sorry, that wasn't bad at all, I just thought it was funny that he didn't tell me he'd already seen the movie. For revenge I'm just trying to crush his spirit by screaming billingsgate (first time I ever use that word, I like the sound of it) and writing hateful, spiteful words against his character and person.

Stingray in the Mail
I got the greatest thing in the mail the other day. A stingray! Well, not a real stingray, but a sculpture of a stingray that my friend made, plus the letter she wrote was written on the backside of the stingray sculpture!!! Cooooooooooooooool!!!!! I think it's one of the most fascinatingly awesome things I've ever gotten in the mail. Stingy the Stingray and I are getting along well, we are now good partners. He's pretty good with numbers, so he does a lot of the business stuff that we need to take care of, only thing is he's got a temper but he's still cool so long as you don't piss him off. Stingy wants to come up with terrible torture ideas we can implement on my deceitful friend, I'm trying to calm Stingy down, he is seriously displeased (at least Stingy's got my back, he's cool like that)...

12 comments:

M said...

Thanks for the linkage, Sebastien! I say your friend made a big mistake. Give him hell! Re: the stingray sculpture who is good with numbers, sometimes I fear for your sanity, I really do. That Cafépress button, do you get money for showing that?

Sebastien Millon said...

Your welcome Mariana! Yes, my sanity is soooo long gone... But that's ok, I kinda like being insane, it's not half bad.

Yeah, initially I've been checking out cafepress because I want to make t-shirts.

The button is cool and simple, if people you refer actually buy stuff you get a percentage. I don't figure on making lots of money (any?) but I really like their site anyways, so I didn't mind putting the ad up. You just need to sign up for their affiliate program, it's super easy.

People in the Sun said...

The story of your "friend" reminds me of Judas and Jesus, and how Judas betrayed his BFF for a sack of gold, which was a bullshit thing to do. Don't ever talk to him again, especially now that you received a new friend in the mail.

Anonymous said...

Watch yourself - Steve Irwin's family will attest to the two-facedness of stingrays. Before extinguishing the lights for the evening, keep the stingray out of reach of pets and people. These guys are in league with the platypuses and the pigeons...

Anonymous said...

P.S. Congrats on your Blog of the Day award!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You earned it!!

Cassandra said...

So you've got a new puppy and now a stingray. May I interest you in a cat? Really, she's very cute when she isn't hissing, growling and trying to bite you. Free shipping included.

Barry Nong said...

I think your friend should come around and put one million ants in your bed..LOL

Nikki Neurotic said...

Is the stingrays name Steve?

Okay, bad joke.

I get really annoyed when people aren't honest with me, even with little things like that. And if I lived closer to Arizona I'd go see C.R. with you despite not liking 007. And I would treat you, to make up for the crappiness of your friend.

Miz BoheMia said...

Hey!

Thanks for dropping by Lil' BoheMia's place (she's my daughter)... you are the first visitor not affiliated to me that she gets so thanks and thank you for the sweet comment!

Your profile touched me and I am sorry to hear you are chronically ill... it is very tough... my husband is a doctor of acupuncture and oriental medicine and havin seen so many people heal from things that western medicines has not been successful in treating I would highly recommend that to you... I wish I could help!

Anyway, I like your place and loved the gift you were sent... funkified name you gave it... FO SHO!

Sebastien Millon said...

People in the Sun: Haha, that is great advice! Stingy is really filling the void. Love that Judas/Jesus analogy!!!

Sonja: You might be right, although Stingy has a sweet nature at heart, he wouldn't try to hurt anyone (plus his stingray got broken off going through the mail, I need to glue it back, but that could make him dangerous). Thank you so much for all your kind words Sonja, you are awesome!!!

Babs: Oh man! Helen already tried to give me her psycho dog! A psycho cat would be nice to balance things out...

Shaymus: You are banned!!!! FOREVER!!! Haha, just kidding, well, actually, I'm fuming.

Silverneurotic: You are awesome!!!! Yeah, honesty is important, but he wasn't doing it to be mean or anything, funny enough he's actually one of the most honest and trustworthy people I know!

Miz Bohemia: You're welcome!!! Your daughter's work is really wonderful, dynamic and just fun to look at! I hope you keep posting more! Thank you for the sweet words and the recommendation, I appreciate it!!!

Anonymous said...

OK, the name "Stingy" is far cuter than it has any right to be. Nice gift idea there. ;)

Sebastien Millon said...

Haha, yes, lets send everybody stingray sculptures and come up with fun nicknames for them!