Thursday, November 23, 2006

I Say 'HAPPY THANKSGIVING!' I Give a Thank You to You, and I Talk About Cereal Killers


Happy Thanksgiving!

I'd like to briefly thank to all of you who visit my site, and thank you for all your wonderful sites, your great comments, and just being incredibly maaah-vaaaalous overall. As most of you know, it's been a very hard year for me, but blogging has made the journey through this illness so much easier! I can't quite explain how important blogging has been to me, but it's made up for my inability to see people outside of my house in a way that I never could have imagined (I, uh, just hope it doesn't permanently replace seeing 'real' people, haha!, lord knows I'm disconnected enough as it is!).

In other notes, today is an important day because we as humans strike a huge collective blow to the evil turkeys. We've been pushed around and manipulated long enough, and I'm so happy to see, that for at least one day of the year, we massively butcher these evil, dare I say nefarious, blood sucking, bank account draining, rocket launcher toting turkeys. I even have a gut feeling that these turkeys have been working in tandem with the CIA, the KGB, big oil companies (by default they are included in my evil conspirators list), the health care industry, Paris Hilton, and the true evil masterminds behind world domination, the duckbill platypuses. Ok, I'm not going to go into it right now, I can really get going on the duckbill conspiracy...(It's funny, I never get sick of demonizing random things!)

To further make amends for all the cuteness I've put up lately on this site... I'm posting a super scary link, it's all about Cereal Killers. Please, I know it's gruesome and difficult to handle, but I have to atone for the cute overload.

11 comments:

M said...

I believe doctors have reached the conclusion that turkeys were responsible for the poisoning of that Russian defector, and not at all Putin (and I was so sure it was him! That'll teach me.) Happy Turkey-Eating day!

Anonymous said...

Happy Turkey Day, Seb! You are one dude who can get away with as much cute as you see fit...and a new puppy...well, that blows the cute doors wide open!

Stratoblogster said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Very cool dog! Good decision!!

JP

WAT said...

If ya keep acting as adorable as u have been as of late on this blog, you're gonna find a cute girlfriend online here pretty soon enough.

I will be a bit jealous though. hoohoohahahah!

Sebastien Millon said...

Mariana: We all know turkeys (and duckbill platypuses) are behind all evil things.

Cindra: Thanks, haha! Don't worry, lots of murderific insanity will be posted soon!!!

Stratocat: Thanks JP! He's just soooo kind, this little guy, I already love him soooo much!! Haha, I'm gushing...

WAT: HAhahaha, you crack me up WAT! That's nice of you to say, but don't worry, once people realize how crazy I REALLY am, there's no way anyone would want to date me!!!

Anonymous said...

In my expert opinion, I think you and your sister are genetically predisposed to the cuteness disease. Carry on..

And that puppy is going to bust google's cuteness quota and kill the Internet.

Sebastien Millon said...

Hey lindenksv! Haha, my sister and I can't help it!

So are you saying we might be the google slayers, or I mean, the dog is a google slayer!!!!??? Google's pretty big. Hmmm, maybe we should name the dog Google Slayer instead of Rambo?

Anonymous said...

lol...Google Slayer...he'll be a truly modern dog. He might need his own iPod.

Sebastien Millon said...

Hahaha, oh yeah! I should do a cartoon drawing of that, I'll have Rambo wearing a shirt that says Google Slayer and he can be holding a scythe or something.

Cassandra said...

You could have your own series, "Rambo the Google Slayer". Move over Buffy!

Sebastien Millon said...

That would be great, I'm going to do a drawing of Rambo the Google Slayer!!