Thursday, August 31, 2006

Great source for music, movies, various media

I don't know if I'm totally behind the curve or not, but I've been discovering tons of cool stuff on this site, www.archive.org. There's a bunch of cool old-timey music and a variety of other things. All legal(or so I hope!). Want some Buster Keaton movies? How bout this great Blind Willie Mctell song?

Oh what else today? Well, I never thought this would happen, but I'm actually enjoying some vlogs on youtube. For some reason I didn't think I could ever get into those things.

Yes, I know I'm spending so much time on the computer. Unfortunately it's the only semi-productive thing I can do. I went to the grocery store today and that zonked me beyond belief. Oh, it makes me so angry! Can't I just be like my old self and have some energy again! Well, I try and be as positive as I can, because I figure it's better to be happy than waste my time being sad!

Been missing my buddy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

been missing my buddy too.