Tuesday, August 08, 2006

My dog

It seems that every night he comes by my room to harass me for more Milkbone cookies. He stands in the doorway, stares at me, gives me one of those hungry growls, and takes a couple of steps closer to me to make sure I see him. I'm a sucker for begging, so most of the time I acquiesce to his requests.

On another note I've been listening to this great album that I picked up at the Phoenix public library, Pere Ubu's The Modern Dance. It is sooooo good. I love the library here, they have so many dvds, vhs, cds, books(of course!) and its all free. Hurrary for the library.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know I've said this before, but your dog is so cute! He looks like such a nice dog. There are some dogs in my neighbourhood that are not so nice.

And libraries are great, aren't they? I used to borrow piles and piles of books when I was younger. Now, it's so hard to find the time to read anything outside of school. But, I'm almost done my summer courses and after reading you post, I decided I'll go and borrow tonnes of stuff so I can immerse myself in reading before school starts again in September.

Sebastien Millon said...

Thank you. My dog loves the compliments.

Anonymous said...

aww, I love the dog too. I, too, can't resist cookie-requests...

Anonymous said...

See, now I have learned to resist the plea for milkbones...and the sad eyes that accompany such requests. Captain knows that you are weak and that he can get to you.

Become a milk bone hard liner and resist! Give him some ice cubes instead.