Thursday, August 24, 2006

Updates: Lots of things to post soon...I hope

I haven't felt too well the past couple of days, so I haven't been able to do too much, except for tv, and that's not 'doing.' I consider that vegetating. Nonetheless, as everyone will be quite happy to hear, I have acquired an even broader knowledge of celebrity beefs(there isn't just one show on this!). The tv has also bestowed me with knowledge of old Roman shipwrecks and engineering skills, random football trivia and facts, baseball pennant race information, and more things to worry about in terms of current events, so I almost feel relieved that I'm not well enough to step out into the incredibly dangerous world that awaits me outside my doorstep.

I do have some great news. I've had pockets of time where I've felt well enough to draw a little bit. This is really exciting, I haven't been able to pick up a pencil these 9 months, and although my drawings aren't exactly intense, they are a start. I've been drawing little creatures and monsters, sort of magical little things which are fun to mess around with. I'll try and post some when I finish them.

I've discovered so many awesome things on the internet lately, I can't even believe it. If you have an insane desire for some French rap, which I suppose is an insane desire in itself, I discovered a great site, yolala.org, which has a bunch of great podcasts of French rap. The selection is really, really good.

I've also been reading up on energy policy. I'm trying to gain a solid understanding about this subject because I'd like to have a well informed opinion. I'll try and make a post on this at some point, although since I haven't been feeling too well, I haven't been able to dig too deep. However, I have been able to find some good sites and articles on this subject, which I will include whenever I make the post.

No comments: