Friday, August 11, 2006

Useless info

Ok, I decided to ditch the old template because I think this one is simpler and making changes could prove easier with this basic layout.
Needless information of course.

I never thought I'd ever say this, but go Yankees! I don't know why, I've always hated them, but I kind of want them to win this year. I can't explain it, very weird.

Being sick is horrible, but sometimes it forces me to try new things. Case in point is all the time I've spent on the computer. I'm not much of a computer person, but being on the computer is one of the things I can do without getting bored or too tired and weary. I'm finally learning photoshop which is a great program, I've discovered blogging which is much more useful and interesting than I ever imagined, and I guess I never would have discovered all those great media things out on the net, like youtube and last.fm...

No comments: